Thursday, May 14, 2009

20th Wedding Anniversary

On a separate note, in the middle of all of this I am getting my house fixed up in preparation for my upcoming 20th Wedding Anniversary celebration. We are renewing our wedding vows at sunset in less than a month and we are having the ceremony at our home. This is going to be an intimate affair with our closest and oldest friends and family. So, while the weight is melting off, I am frantically managing numerous home improvements that are long overdue.

I thought I'd mention it because I will talk about it more in the near future.

Oh, did I ever mention that my husband and I only dated for three weeks before we eloped? Or that he asked me to marry his so that he could stay in the country? Well, if not, another time then. It really is a great story, but it's late already. Maybe next time.

No comments: