Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wow. It has been a WHILE.

Sorry it has been soooooo long. I was actually a bit surprised to see that my last post was in July. So much has happened, I wouldn't know where to begin.

Well, the bad news is that I've still been half assing (is that really a word??) the Eat to Live diet. The holidays were off the rails and this new year has been a series of out of town trips and LOTS of eating out, soooooooo I've gained 3 pounds since last July. The good news is that because I have eaten a lot of good foods over all this time, I haven't gained back the weight I lost while following Eat to Live more fully. This is exciting to me because it likely means that once I actually lose all my excess weight, it will stay gone!

Last Sunday we actually had the opportunity to see Dr. Fuhrman live. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and I found his presentation useful, interesting and entertaining. First thing Monday we started and I've already lost 2 pounds. This time I am committed. You'll see.

No comments: