Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 2 – Eat to Live

I weighed myself first thing and found that I'd lost 2.5 pounds right off. Probably water weight, but it's a start! I woke up feeling really tired and wanted to go back to sleep. I don't know if it's because my body is adjusting to the diet or if it's because I need more sleep. I have to say that it's very convenient to have fruit for breakfast though! I made a big fruit salad and I must say, it is so delightful to indulge in fruit!

We had lunch out and I had a seared tuna on a salad. Tasty, but quite filling.

In the middle of all this I made my husband get some moles checked out and while we were there, the Dr. decided to remove 3 of them and have them checked out. I was there when they did it and I watched the whole thing. It did not bode well with my stomach, so my appetite is slightly hampered. I'm not even remotely interested in red meat right now, either. Fine. I'm not supposed to have it right now anyway.

For snacks, we have either an apple with some peanut butter, or a small handful of raw sprouted almonds (yum!). I haven't had any cravings and it seems to be going good. I'm still amazed at how much I have to pee. Anyway, another day down and I'm pretty sure I can do this.

No comments: