Friday, May 8, 2009

Preparing for Eat to Live Diet

First of all, I had to get ample quantities of the right foods. That was no big deal, just LOTS of fresh fruit and vegetables to offer some variety and some raw, sprouted nuts, along with a few other miscellaneous items.

I decided to treat this diet like an actual scientific experiment on myself. I decided to document all my body stuff before and follow up with it during. This is because I have obvious body issues like being overweight, but I also have dozens of other issues that while not as obvious, still bother me. I made a list of all of these points so that I could track them.

As for the science experiment, I am going to follow this diet and note the improvements (or lack of improvements) on these issues as I go along.

I will weigh myself and start the game...

No comments: